I talk to my dog a lot…
- Why do you have a moustache?
- Who said you could be a dog?
- What is your tail even for?
- What’s with all of these feets?
- Who is this guy even supposed to be?
- Why is your face so squishy?
- Why are you so tiny?
- Why are you so cute?
- Why don’t you wear pants?
- You’re just a moustache with a dog attached!
- You don’t even know what your butt is for!
- You don’t even know that you’re a dog!
- You’re just a miniature-sized bear-beast pretending to be a dog!
- You have a severe moustache disorder!
- You’re ridiculous!
- You just sit around in your pyjamas all day!
- You’re not a real dog!
- This guy is just a guy!
- You don’t have the proper license to be a dog!
- You’re the world’s most fuzziest guys!
- You’re the smallest guy that ever lived!
- You have a moustache!
- You’re tiny!
- You’re a bear!
- You’re my best guys!
- I’m going to eat you!
And, of course, he just stares back at me with a confused look on his face…
…But that’s how humans also respond to me sooooooo…