This was supposed to be a crocheted snake, but, without black seed beads for eyes, it doesn’t look like much of anything. Funny how a small thing missing like that can make all the difference.
This started off as a variation on the leaves from yesterday, but it ended up looking more like some coral to me.
I have some leftover green yarn, so I decided to crochet some leaves.
I didn’t have a pattern. I just winged it, using single crochet for the thinnest bits and progressing up to quadruple crochet for the widest bits of a leaf.
I used worsted weight yarn. It only looks huge because this is a close-up.
When I have some leftover yarn in a flowery colour, I will add a flower to the centre.